You should all go and check out
Tokyo Tintin's blog this week. He's put the People's Republic of China On Notice and has this hilarious yet shocking video of Americans well, being Americans (no offence). For the
Canucks it's sort of like Rick Mercer's Talking to
American's segment.
Eg. Name a country that begins with the letter "U." Some of the answers were "Utah" "Yugoslavia" The host was like "What about the United States?"
Doh!!!
It's also Tokyo Tintin's special week. He's having a Hula Luau party for his birthday extravaganza and K the girl we visited in Africa will be making an appearance. Sugoi is the only word to describe such an event!!! Here are a few items that will be accompanying me to the shindig:
A fruit wrap

A jointed Polynesian Dancer to hang on the wall (Strange resemblance to TT)

This was on the back of the package. Various poses we can put said dancer in. I like the 3rd pose the best!! Sort of sitting, legs crossed with a flaming torch across his lap...Awesome!!

Of course there will be fruity tropical drinks to enjoy and leis all around. Let's all wish
TT a
Hau`
oli la
hanau!
20 comments:
I **love** that hat more than I love my mother! OMG it is the best thing ever!!
Let the Tiki Hula Special Day festivities beginulate!!
Ooohh nice pic, although it doesnt show the boobs. Oh well, I will have to take a print out and draw them by myself. And you call me sick?
I love CNNN – the Aussie satire show. The video ‘on the streets of America’ was a classic. My fav bit was the guy would who never knew that ‘North Korea was so much bigger than South Korea’ or Tasmania as the rest of the world calls it. The fake John Howard was also fun – though I wonder if anyone would recognize the real Stephen Harper down here?
sounds like a good party!
although unlike tintin, i'mnot convinced by the hat, really not convinced
Anything you can wear that's edible is A-ok in my book! hehe
ps
That guy is a "fire crotch"
Looks like it is going to be a great time!
Scott
TT Woo Hoo Amen!!!
Yrautca *groan*
Aussie Pom, that show looks hilarious. I wonder if i can watch it here somehow?
PX, come on it's fun!!
Jlee, i love it "fire crotch" haha
Scott, TT is a great host, it will be sugoi!!
Why hasn't anybody used that "get leid" joke yet? Come on people.
Hawaiian party = get leid joke
Ahh, Miss Ash - you smug Canadian. Ha.
Nice video & of course that's a great hat you've got going too.
I'm with Aussie Pom, on the John Howard joke, it's the thing that I never got about our version of that show too, are they supposed to be able to recognise other heads of state? Their general ignorance, though, is hilarious and chilling.
I'd also like to see more CNNN.
Ash, I'm so excited for this weekend. Let's bring some seriously fruity drinks. Also, should I bring my food processor? I'll ask TT, maybe we can drop some stuff off ahead of time so that I won't have to carry a bunch of stuff while wearing my coconut bra.
Also, I was the one who suggested she buy a fruit hat.
hmmm...ok in the name of fun i'll let you off :)
but it reminds me of someone called Carmen and i can't think why ;)
Nice! I like how you go all out =)
Sounds like fun!
WIGSF...i was waiting for it too!!
2DP, haha it's funny, i haven't seen any shows entitled "talking to Canadaians"...
Oh god you're wearing a coconut bra :P I think i'm buying a shell bra tonight, to wear OVER my shirt :P
PX .... i'm not sure who Carmen is
SS yes, we're letting it all hang out :p
Ohhhh PX i get it :)
OMG...my first thought was how come that guy is about to set himself on fire??? :)
-N
it does indeed look like he's setting his crotch *shudder, I hate that word* on fire doesnt it??
I have recently discovered that I will not be working as I originally thought.
What day are you headed to tdot?
Natalia, i have no idea!!! Very bizzare photos on how to "move your polynesian dancer"
PP, i'm leaving on Friday at 4:30pm and coming back Sunday after the Raptors game, i have volleyball at 8pm at home.
will you be wearing coconuts over your coconuts?
BID ON ME
you're a prime person to do it because you're coming over this way anyway!!
the "date" can happen whenever i think, so february would be fine
do it, it'a for a good cause :)
Post a Comment